To Catalyze Socio-Economic Change in India and World through the Education of Needy Children by Developing Public and Government Schools.
Develop Public Schools is a Non Money Material based organization dedicated to socio-economic change in India and World by focusing on basic education in the belief that education is a critical requisite for socio-economic change. In keeping with this focus, our team members and volunteers are involved with and support projects that have an education-related component to them.
The objectives of this group are:
1. To develop government schools without collecting money, donations or any form of materials from any individuals, organizations or NGOs which collect money or donation from individuals by any method.
2. To provide Education, Skills and Training to needy children in India including rural India by developing/improving Public and Government Schools.
3. To support, encourage and cooperate with persons, government schools and groups that are already engaged in similar activities.
4. To raise the required human and other resources to achieve the group objectives.
5. To provide opportunities to individuals living outside India who wish to participate in government school activities in India.
6. To build a strong and a sustainable development where anyone can get involved in our government/public school projects
7. To address, whenever possible, other issues affecting human life such as health care, environment, pollution and socio-economic aspects.
1. Spirit of Volunteerism
2. Non-Fund Based Services
3. Zero Organizational Overheads
6. Collective Decision Making
7. Collective Responsibility
8. Mutual Respect
9. No Personal Benefit
10. Non Secular, Non Political, Non Religious and Non-Geographic